Friday, May 8, 2009

Beaucoup

In the Northern Dallas suburb of Richardson resides the most delightful shop,"Beaucoup" where the motto" Much for the Home and Soul" aptly describes their wonderful wares.
An eclectic blend of vintage finds, new furnishings, gifts and beautiful accessories awaits even the most discriminating shopper.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The large boutique is filled to the brim with fabulous product, sure to be on everyone's wish list.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I was in the shop all of 2 minutes before I started my own stash at the cash wrap...treasures that begged to come home with me!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Graduations,weddings, birthday celebrations anyone? Everyone? Beaucoup is sure to have just the right gift for that special someone.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

There is even a gorgeous kitchen IN the store! Yes Ma'am, a kitchen!. A fabulous example of remodeling design projects that Beaucoup would love to help you with.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The day Linda and I visited Sue and the girls were preparing for a sidewalk sale and planning a future trunk show!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Treat yourself to a visit with this happy, fun shop and tell them Lisa sent you!

Beaucoup
635 W. Campbell Rd. at Nantucket
Richardson, Texas
972-235-7906




13 comments:

Southern Lady said...

Oh, my goodness, Lisa! What a truly delightful shop. I saw so many things in your beautiful photos that I NEED. I will try to remember Beaucoup the next time we're in the Dallas area.

Stacey said...

Definitely looks like my kind of place. We have a shop here in Edmond that looks similar. It has the in house kitchen and that is my favorite part of the store. Thanks for reminding me...I think I'll go today. :)

GrannySmithGreen said...

Sometimes I just don't have enough discipline to venture into a great store without coming home with something. My solution: leave my purse in the car! This looks like such a fun shop to get great ideas.

Liz said...

Oh Dear! I could do some damage there! :)
Let's see .... the french country bench... the red scale... of course the bird house.... :)

I'll just take one of each! :) Great gift shop!
~Liz

Beth said...

Looks lovely!

Melissa Miller said...

They have beautiful items displayed all around!
I just adore the red plate in the first photos. It's lovely.

Have a blessed weekend Lisa.
~Melissa :)

Tracy said...

Oh Lisa, I love it! The red plate and the black and white ones too! I couldn't have a shop like this...I wouldn't sell anything because I would want it all myself! LOL
Tracy

K said...

Love their motto. What a beautiful shop.

Angie said...

Oh, I could have such a great time in this shop. Love all the items you showed!

Donna@designson47thstreet said...

Well I can see from the pictures I could do some serious damage in that store! And just to think, I was in Texas this week and missed it! How far is it from Hill Country?

Miss Janice said...

I just love little shops like this...

cindy said...

This looks like a great shop! And hey! They have a cookbook from where I work at! Cool! Love that big red charager plate. I can see I'm gonna have to drive to Richardson! :D

-c
yapping cat

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Lisa, I just found your blog; and I am enjoying your past posts! I live in Richardson; and Beaucoup is one of my favorite places to shop, in town! I think we like some of the same places in McKinney, as well. Would love to meet up one day!

Blogging tips