Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Smallest Blessings

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thank You Lord for allowing me the privilege of hosting a little layover for a few feathered friends the other morning. I came back from carpool to find a couple of Mallards chillin' in my front yard! And their sister (or maybe a young looking mother) was enjoying a dip in my swimming pool! I went to get my camera only to see her fly away. I did manage to capture the brothers taking a leisurely stroll towards the neighbors'!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



7 comments:

Jenifer Helton said...

How sweet! Maybe they will come back. Keep that camera handy.

Cindy said...

Lisa, thank you for the visit and comment. Come back anytime.

Cindy

Rocksee said...

This is a great blessing~! Thank god for the little things!

GrannySmithGreen said...

Precious. I'm so glad that you were able to enjoy them. Don't you just love those little gifts God gives us?!

Liz said...

Sweet! :)

~Liz

The Southern Housewife said...

that is just too cute! And your neighborhood looks just gorgeous! can't wait to browse around a bit more! :)

Katie said...

I had two duck in my yard yesterday!! So weird for them to be there but they were. Jaden was so excited. Your neighborbhood is beautiful!

Blogging tips