Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Simple Truth

Summing it all up, friends, I'd say you'll do best by filling your minds and meditating on things true, noble, reputable, authentic, compelling, gracious - the best, not the worst; the beautiful, not the ugly; things to praise, not to curse. Put into practice what you learned from me, what you heard and saw and realized. Do that, and God, who makes everything work together, will work you into His most excellent harmonies.

Philippians 4: 8-9 The Message




5 comments:

Stacey said...

Lisa, I just landed on your blog for the first time. I love it! Love the quotes, verses, pictures, etc. I'll be back!

How did you make your blog so pretty? Did someone design for you?

Stacey said...

Sorry, now I see the Shabby Creations button. I will go there. :)

Nancy said...

Lisa...where have you been...or better yet...where have I been...I loooove your blog! Thank you so much for coming by and leaving me a comment!!!! I am so thankful I have found such a fantastic blog! Looooove your music too....I'll just keep your blog at the bottom of my screen so I can hear that music!!! I will be back! I also want to know about your blog...did you design this or did someone do it for you? It is gorgeous! Sorry to be so long! Nancy

Liz said...

Love this scripture! Is this version from the Message?

~Liz

Tracy said...

love your blog ,was feeling a little blue but not any more thank you thank you and god blessyou.

Blogging tips