Monday, April 27, 2009

Playing With Yo-Yo's
I have recently re-discovered yo-yo's ya'll! You know, the little circles of fabric gathered with a needle and thread just so. Look what I did with a few yo-yo's, snippets of ribbon and a couple of buttons!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

See the before here.It was already cute but now it's even cuter. And while I'm at it I might as well dress up this little piggy with a few baubles and such.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The thespian has already claimed the yo-yo tote and I believe I'll take Fanci Feathers with me to the market. I want to make the check out girl smile(:




9 comments:

robinrane said...

Love that! I bought tons of really old yo-yos at a flea market, didn't have any clue what I'd use them for I was just drawn to them...I'm gonna try this!!!
Happy Monday~
Robin
All Things Heart and Home

Stacey said...

How cute! You can never have too many totes...especially pretty ones.

Gi said...

Cute .....!

Clif said...

Very impressive! Since you know I'm a man I don't have to tell you what I thought yo-yos meant. I was getting ready for a picture of you doing all kinds of tricks--up and down, in and out, and over your head. "Around the world" is a good trick with a yo-yo. Have a great week.

Tracy said...

Lisa! Aren't you the creative one? These are too cute! I am impressed indeed.
I never knew those were called yo-yos. I remember the g-mothers making so many cute things out of them...bedspreads, hotpads, chairpads. You name it.
Have a great evening!
Tracy

Liz said...

Okay! Ya! Way cute!

Happy Monday!
~Liz

Elyse said...

very fun, lisa!

JuJu Bee said...

I love the yo-yo's. Tell the thespian that she better hide it or when I get there it is mine.

Michelle said...

Okay I must be naive but I've never heard of yo yos. I love them though. Your bags are so adorable. You'll be stylin' at the market. :)

Blogging tips