Saturday, April 25, 2009

My 1st Award

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ms. Marsha of Marsha Mpressions
was kind enough to give me a Top 10 Fav's Award! Thank you Marsha, sweetie!
Now the rules to accepting and sharing this sweet button are:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 10 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a comment for each nominee.

And my nominees are (in no particular order 'cause you're all #1)
1. Tracy at Tracy's Garden and Things.
2. Suzanne at Southern Inspiration.
3. Liz at Rose Vignettes.
4. Elyse at Cottage
5. Kelly at Rose Vine Cottage Two.
6. Michelle at Chocolate and Marmalade Tea
7. Ashley at Domestic Fashionista
8. Judy Bug at A Southern Belle Dishes on Decor
9. Brown Eid Girl
10. Melissa at Melissa's Heart & Home
Thank you Ladies! Have a Great Day!



8 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh Lisa, How sweet of you...thanks so much!
Tracy

Liz said...

What a cute award!!!! That is so kind of you to think of little old me! :)
I can't believe that is your first Award!!!! Your blog is one of my favorites!!!! :)
Have a great weekend!
~Liz

Melissa Miller said...

Hi Lisa,
It is just precious in Pink!
Thank you very much sweet lady.

Have a wonderful weekend.
~Melissa :)

Tracy said...

Lisa, those lilies you asked about...some people call them Red Amaryllis and some call them Oxblood Lilies or St. Joseph’s lily.
Tracy

carma said...

congratulations on your shiny new award! thanks for stopping by my blog. Glad you enjoyed the cheesiness :-)
carma

Verena said...

Congratulations! I'm not surprised you got the award. It's a delight to visit your blog.

Elyse said...

hi lisa,

warmest congrats on the award and thank you so much for thinking of me! i'm honored and will put it on my blog right away. so fun!

xo

Tee said...

Hey Lisa! Congrats on the award - you deserve it! I also can't believe it's your first. You're one of my favorites too. Sorry I'm so late to say thanks for passing it on - I've been away from blogland since last week. I'll put mine up right away!

Blogging tips