Thursday, April 30, 2009

Flaunt Your Red

Flaunt your Red Party

Thank goodness for friends,Kindred Spirits, or I don't think I could join in the Flaunt Your Red fun! I regret to inform you that I have no red. Well nothing I want to photograph. But Linda Lou sure does and with 1 phone call I was set! How 'bout this cute red egg plate next to this handsome rooster?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love this red flower against the blue and white vase.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And my favorite! This adorable red dollhouse, which she decorates for Christmas just like her real house!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thanks to our gracious host Nancy At Southern Lady for hosting Flaunt Your Red.




10 comments:

Melissa Miller said...

Hi Lisa, ;0
I am sooo happy you have joined the FYR party any way you can...LOL!

The rooster with his Red jewels is the cutest thing. Love the precious dollhouse as well.

Thank you very much for visiting and becoming a follower. I really appreciate it so much.
Good luck with my RED giveaway!

Your home is stunning in the previous posting. The mallard ducks are so sweet too.

Happy FY RED Day! ~Melissa :)

Beth in NC said...

Hey, your blog has a red back ground! Woo hoo. Right?

I love the little egg plate -- that is adorable!

Michelle said...

Very cute and I am in love with that gorgeous Rooster!

Stacey said...

I think that's cute that you ran to your neighbor. :) My neighbor just redid her kitchen and I'm going to go to take pics here pretty soon. Have a great day!

Nancy said...

Oh I am so glad you found a way to join FYR!!! All these REDS are adorable...that egg plate is my favorite! The doll house is too sweet! A big thank you to Linda Lou!!! And Thank you Lisa for joining in the fun today! Nancy

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

HI there. That egg plate and rooster look so good togeher, but the doll house is probably my fave :0)
Have a great day!

Tracy said...

Ok now Lisa, we're gonna have to get you some red! You know I love that rooster!
Have a great weekend!
Tracy

hip chick said...

Great! I really like the red egg plate.

Miss Janice said...

Well, now I want a red rooster deviled egg plate...how cute!

AndreaLeigh said...

love the rooster egg plate! cute cute!

Blogging tips