Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Thanks For Sharing

Not too long ago Cynthia shared on her darling blog http://cynthiascottagedesign.blogspot.com/ ideas for sprucing up a bar of Ivory Soap. She used rag ribbon and tied it around the bars of soap and put them in the sweetest blue & white soapdish. Too Cute! Well, I got to thinking I could do that. I didn't have any Ivory Soap or any rag ribbon but I improvised! I love the new Dove Soap-fresh energize with grapefruit and lemongrass scent. It's so yummy and its got exfoliating beads in it. So I took a bar of this... Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Then I dug around and found a ribbon I saved off a package the future Mr. LSU received for Christmas. I adore satin ribbon and couldn't bear the thought of throwing it away even if it did have "Nordstroms" written all over it. Then 1 mateless earring later, Ta ...Da..


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Powder Room Makeover!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I went around all day yelling," DO NOT use the soap in the powder room!"
Those kids wouldn't know a decorating masterpiece if it bit 'em.




No comments:

Blogging tips