Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring Wish List

The Spring catalogs and magazines are arriving in the post

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And I always seem to catch a serious case of the just gotta's.

I just gotta have this.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I just gotta buy those.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I just gotta order that.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Well the hubster always has the cure.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A billion here, a billion there; the first thing you know you're talking about real money.

Everett Dirken



8 comments:

LuLu said...

I know the "budget" is always an issue ... it's still fun to look at all wonderful magazines... i live the things you like as well!!
have a great day,
LuLu

LuLu said...

oops I just reread what my post and i think I need more coffee.... let me correct my spelling.. "the wonderful magazines... and i like the things you have pictured as well"! much better! :)
LuLu

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

Lisa~ Thank you for stopping by and especially answering my questions. I do want to try making the cupcake bombs. It's such a nice gift for those who can't indulge in the real thing.
Ive just order the magazine *Marie* that Tracie had posted at her blog *Petite Maison*. I can't imagine the eye candy that will be revealed in it's pages.

Sweet Wishes,
Sara

Tracy said...

Oh that stinking budget...it'll bring ya to a screeching halt every time! LOL
Have a great day!
Tracy

Cote de Texas said...

I want that clock, what catalogue was that from?
JOni

Mrs. G said...

Darn budgets, they always get in the way....I really like the blue striped chairs from Ballards.

Katie said...

Okay I totally agree, it would be fun.. I love Ballard's!!

Michelle said...

Oh Lisa you are too funny. You sound like me except I'm like that at TJ Maxx. I gotta have this and it's only $7.99. Well after $7.99 myself to death over a hundred dollars later I'm trying to figure out how that happened. LOL

Blogging tips