Monday, March 23, 2009

Semi-Homemade Notecards

I know there are kindred spirits out there in Blogland that can create paper masterpieces. I do not happen to be one of them. I and other mere mortals like me just want to doll up some readymade stuff. What about just lining the envelopes of some store bought notecards? I made these liners to go with these cards. Not to toot my own horn but BEEP BEEP!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Remember how to do this? Just trace your envelope with the flap open. Then cut and trim until you can slip the liner inside.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Make sure you don't cover up the sticky lick'em stuff.And Voila...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
A ribbon bow makes them perfect teacher or hostess gifts. Linda painted these charmingly sweet cards (that talented girl!). You can purchase some for yourself at
http://www.cafepress.com/rosecoopfarm



2 comments:

Tracy said...

Girl, toot your horn...those are too cute!
Tracy

Katie said...

Thanks for you comment. Your blog is awesome you have done a really good job. I also love the bunny plate on the next post, where did you get that? Have a great day <><

Blogging tips