Saturday, March 14, 2009

Paciugo- A Sweet Treat

The LSU bound senior has a major sweet tooth. He has never met a donut he does not like. He even burned a CD entitled, "Krispy Kreme Remix". Apparently there are songs that offer the perfect accompaniment to eating pastry. Who knew? Well last night he talked us all into going for ice cream. Actually he didn't have to talk much. I was in the throes of a sweet craving myself. So we headed to Paciugo

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
for the best ice cream(gelato) in the world.

Decisions Decisions
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Black Cherry Swirl, Amaretto Chocolate Chip, and Pannacotta Wedding Cake.

The Perfect Combination.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


7 comments:

Kelli said...

Mmmm....that looks delicious! Thank you for visiting the Plano shop and getting a card. That was very sweet of you!
~Kelli

tales from an O.C. cottage said...

Your blog design is beautiful...and the content even more so!

m ^..^

Tracy said...

Lisa, it looks too yummy! I think I gained five pounds reading about it! LOL
Tracy

Mamarazzi said...

mmmm that looks amazing!!

OH, I am also stopping by to introduce myself and welcome you to the SITStahood. You are going to love this wonderful community of women.

You might consider following my blog…I host a monthly drawing for fun prizes EXCLUSIVELY from my list of followers. No need to check in every day (though ya might want to, and I would love that) just follow…pretty cool right?

AND come enter my FABULOUS giveaway too…so much fun stuff happening in the SITStahood!

I’m L-O-V-I-N-G it!!

Velvet and Linen said...

I haven't had gelato since our trip to Italy last year.
Thank you for bringing back those delicious memories.
Yummy.

xo
Brooke

southerninspiration said...

first off, that gelato looks scrumptiouS!! Second, I"m glad to find your cute little blog, and third, thanks for finding mine and leaving some comment LOVE!!! :)
I look forward to learning more about another TX girl......and your kids sound a lot like mine!!! ;)

suzanne

The Rambler said...

YUMMMYYYYY...

Stopping by from SITS :)

Blogging tips