Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Just Desserts

Thought I'd share with you Linda's Praline Pie. It is a favorite of her family's. So easy and very yummy!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Recipe
1/4 cup butter
7 oz coconut
1/2 cup chopped pecans
Cook in iron skillet over low heat until coconut is toasted. Let Cool.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 can sweetened condensed milk
1-8oz pkg cream cheese
1-12 oz Cool Whip
1-12oz squeeze bottle caramel
2 cookie crust pie shells

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Beat cream cheese until fluffy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Add condensed milk and then fold in Cool Whip. Put 1/4 mixture into 2 pie crusts (ready made Nilla Wafer is best). Drizzle 1/2 of caramel over both pies.Spread 1/2 coconut mixture on both pies. Repeat layers and freeze for 12 hours. Makes 2 pies.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Enjoy!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh my Lisa, that looks soooo good! I'll have to try it. Thanks for sharing it.
Tracy

Clare said...

Oh yummy! now I will have to give this a try.

Rhondi said...

Hi Lisa
Yummy looking pie. I added you to my thankful Thursday list. Please post as soon as you can because people read it early. I am glad you are joining us this week.
Hugs, Rhondi

Blogging tips