Sunday, February 22, 2009

Magnificent Obsession

I am having an affair. What began as a mere flirtation on the printed page has rapidly grown into a full-blown obsession. I am ashamed to admit...I am a guest house Jezebel.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Just around the corner my lover beckons, seeming to call my name, winking, mocking.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Since that first encounter with sweet garage quarters I have gone on to many others.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Some are one night stands, but others have me longing...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

hoping for the commitment of a FOR SALE sign.Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Until then I wait and dream of the day when I won't have to sneak around coveting other women's guest houses. I will have one of my own!

No comments:

Blogging tips